Saturday, September 13, 2014

Customer service is essential to a growing business, it can play a big role in the success or down fall of a business. Have you ever been with a company and liked the product or service it provided but had a bad experience with a CSR or maybe couldn't get in contact with the business? I think we have all been there and that's just one example on how bad customer service can hurt a business. When trying to sell a product or service or planning to own a growing business I myself would like to focus on ways to build a strong relationship between my customers and my business. Rule of thumb, customers are always right! Even if they aren't the nicest people they are apart of your business or company just like stockowners. Its hard dealing with the general public but sometimes its worth going above and beyond to "save a sale".

No comments:

Post a Comment